- Karoo Classics offer 30 day returns/exchanges from the day of purchase.
- To be eligible for a return/exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Where applicable, the product must be in its original packaging as at the point of sale.
- The goods must be unused and undamaged.
- All returned goods are inspected to ensure that they are undamaged, unused and in the original packaging.
- Karoo Classics reserves the right to refuse a return/exchange if the product shows signs of use, has been damaged or is not in the original packaging.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- The standard warranty for all products is 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Should a product be defective, Karoo Classics will assess the defect and either repair the identified defect or exchange the defective product. Karoo Classics reserves the right to elect to repair or replace the product.
- A product defect specifically excludes damage arising from the following; wear and tear, negligence, incorrect use or abuse of the product or inadequate care that could reasonably be expected.
- No refunds/exchanges on any sale or discounted items.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. The cost of getting the product returned to Karoo Classics is for the client's account. If you receive a refund and Karoo Classics has arranged the shipping, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Payment options accepted- Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring and security- Card transactions will be acquired for Karoo Classics via two payment gates, either PayGate (Pty) Ltd or Payfast (Pty) Ltd. (PayGate (Pty) Ltd is the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.)
- Customer details separate from card details- Customer details will be stored by Karoo Classics separately from card details which are entered by the client on the Payment Gates secure sites. For more detail please visit their website.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency-The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility- Karoo Classics takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website,
customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Karoo Classics chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature (Shop 12, De Wet Centre, Church Street, Stellenbosch, 7600).
Variation-Karoo Classics may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
Company information- This website is run by Karoo Classics (Pty) based in South Africa, trading as Karoo Classics and with registration number 2020/537721/07 and Wilbar Robberts (Director)
Karoo Classic Details-Company Physical Address: Shop 12, De Wet Centre, Church Street, Stellenbosch, 7600
Email: email@example.comTelephone: +27 21 886 7596