- Karoo Classics offer 30 day returns/exchanges from the day of purchase.
- To be eligible for a return/exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Where applicable, the product must be in its original packaging as at the point of sale.
- The goods must be unused and undamaged.
- All returned goods are inspected to ensure that they are undamaged, unused and in the original packaging.
- Karoo Classics reserves the right to refuse a return/exchange if the product shows signs of use, has been damaged or is not in the original packaging.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- The standard warranty for all products is 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Should a product be defective, Karoo Classics will assess the defect and either repair the identified defect or exchange the defective product. Karoo Classics reserves the right to elect to repair or replace the product.
- A product defect specifically excludes damage arising from the following; wear and tear, negligence, incorrect use or abuse of the product or inadequate care that could reasonably be expected.
- No refunds/exchanges on any sale or discounted items.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. The cost of getting the product returned to Karoo Classics is for the client's account. If you receive a refund and Karoo Classics has arranged the shipping, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.